Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Visit to NYC's Exclusive QRC Practioner






My friend Jen convinced me to pay a visit to a QRA Practitioner. She recently got a body scan and found out what was really wrong with her. She has since closely followed Irene's suggestions and has gained her health back. She looks amazing. Recently, when she became frustrated when a vet told her they needed to operate on the dog, she took her dog to see Irene. Now? The dog is fine. I was curious to learn more and made an appointment the next day...


What do you do?

I am a licensed body scanner practioner…

A what?

I use a state of the art, Nasa built/created machine to “scan” the entire body.

How does it work?

The machine scans the human body through electrical impulse and non-cognitive biofeedback… identifying the stress blueprint of the body. Bionetics testing devices basically collaborates with the body’s biological makeup, collecting electrical feedback information to determine energy imbalances at a sub clinical level.

What aspects of the body can the Body-Scan Analysis?

Bionetics Body Scan tests over 60 categories of imbalances in the body…from the functioning of organ systems, nutritional imbalances, toxins, allergies, viruses, parasites, amino acids, dental issues…

That’s crazy! Sounds very much like the new-age approach to medicine! I recently interviewed a student of Chinese medicine who said it’s more important to find the root and cause instead of just the problem and treat…

A scan of all the categories helps determine where there are underlying weaknesses and the possible causes invading the body.

Cool, I want to check this out, I’m having some pain and I am a little concerned. I don’t want to wait until there is a major problem. How long will this take?

Not long at all, the entire procedure takes only 25-30 minutes.

Will it hurt? I don’t like all those wires, I’m scared!

It is completely non-invasive. The results create a highly accurate picture of the body’s stress patterns in the digestion, glandular, neurological, structural, immune and organ systems of the body.

Then what?

The imbalances in the Stress Blueprint create the pathway for me to aid in your recovery and optimal wellness.

Okay! I’m ready, let’s do this, I forgot to ask, when was this machine created and how come I never knew about it before?

QRA is the result of more than 30 years intense research and development. It provides specific tools to precisely identify the hierarchy of the activities in the human body, even with the most difficult cases. It is an effective assessment tool that quickly unveils the core issues in organ/gland deficiency and weakened immune responses. There are so many natural remedies out there that help the body recover and regenerate that most people are unaware of.

How does doctors of Western medicine feel about such machines?

Well, not too happy...today, many scientists and natural doctors believe the secret of regeneration and healing lie not within costly medical drugs, or expensive medical treatments, but in the body's own Quantum energy Bio-field (QEB).

So, just 30 minutes and you'll have all this information? That's shocking.

Yes, and its results can help me support, nourish, detoxify and energize your body on many levels.

QRC Practioner: State of the Art Nasa Body Scanning Machine/Detector

No comments: